December 3, 2012

gettin christmasy



today I met up with kelsey today near my place to shoot a few pics for something I'm working on, and we ended up finding this tree stand… we worked on a shoot together a long time ago, and she also happens to run a great blog, check it out: fashion ace
I've been busy finishing up things with school, but a few weeks ago I shot a few more photos for teen vogue which will be out in the march issue, and I'm shooting another this week. also check out my interview on the raw book from a while back, and also my interview on societe perrier :)


on me: Rag & Bone top, Topshop pants , Alexander Wang bag , Choies boots, sunnglasses from venice beach.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

your style is killing me!Im in LOVE with it <3 followed!

Katie said...

i love your look so much. great winter style!!! can you post more outfits? they are so inspirational

katie

Karina De Jesus said...

ahhh those boots are a dream!!
and thanks for sharing all the links, I’ll be checking them out!

Advocate's Closet said...

Just found out about your blog! So cool and simply amazing!

www.advocatescloset.blogspot.com

Krissy ~ style san san said...

ahh so festive! those boots are so perfect!

Amanda said...

Holy crap. Did you take these photos on the date that you posted this? I was having a serious "huh" deja vu moment, and then I realised that I came across the same tree stand on the exact same day - Dec 3rd. Crazy. For all I know I might've just missed the chance to say hi!

That "we deliver free with a big smile" sign just stuck in my head cos I took a picture of it and had a lengthy conversation with the Canadian guy that worked there.

Joy said...

love love love this. i really feel the christmasy vibe.

accessoires chiens said...

Sympa de poser au milieu des sapins de Noël! Je sens qu'on va passer des fêtes très décalées cette année :-)
Merci de nous faire sortir du côté gnangnan de cette période de l'année!
Bisous!

Womens Coats And Jackets said...

You are looking beautiful in red outfit. Love your boots too.

Caroline said...

wow, this is a perfect outfit !! love your shoes - totally and madly ♥
xoxo

http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz

Amazing Fashion style jacket said...

Perfect outfit!Lovely shoes and bag.

Joel Salmon said...

Fashion forward! Your outfits are so cool! Are those studs on your bronze top? The details made it so edgy. And the red top is so retro and so in!

Joel Salmon

Post a Comment